Openmoko Bug #2264: Heavy GPRS traffic causes a Calypso crash

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Apr 15 13:26:03 CEST 2009

#2264: Heavy GPRS traffic causes a Calypso crash
    Reporter:  budfive      |        Type:  defect
   Blockedby:               |   Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |    Blocking:
Reproducible:               |

Comment(by budfive):

 I just tried to reproduce the crash running GPRS directly through pppd
 with no FSO and no muxer. The network connection was stable, and I could
 not make it crash under those conditions, which strongly points to the
 muxer as the source of the problem. Going back to the framework+muxer, the
 crash hapenned immediately. I'm updating the log pair (headphone
 jack+nspy) to a shorter set of logs that I obtained with a single loading
 of the website.