Openmoko Bug #2114: use geoclue for location awareness

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Apr 20 23:45:43 CEST 2009

#2114: use geoclue for location awareness
 Reporter:  candrews     |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown      |        Version:
 Severity:  normal       |       Keywords:  geolocation
 Haspatch:  0            |      Blockedby:
Estimated:               |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:               |   Reproducible:

Comment(by alphaone):

 We already considered GeoClue some time ago and it wasn't that far back
 then. We are looking at it again especially with regard to the olocationd