Openmoko Bug #2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Apr 28 05:49:09 CEST 2009

#2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  sometimes

Comment(by BillK):

 yes, with 2.6.28 its still ther - but i can get it to work (see #2215)

 with shr-testing 2.6.29 I have not had it work once yet no matter what I
 try (gets  the rxerr as above)

 I now have latest shr-testing working with 2.6.28, so next step is to try
 mwesters nspy kernel and see what that shows - tomorrow maybe - work now