Openmoko Bug #2277: Wireless does not work with the 2.6.29 kernel

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Apr 30 04:01:57 CEST 2009

#2277: Wireless does not work with the 2.6.29 kernel
 Reporter:  arhuaco  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by nicola.mfb):

 I want to add that if I launch wpa_supplicant and kill it I got the same
 result, I suppose at exit it put down the interface?

 If I shutdown the interface before killing wpa_supplicant works nice and I
 can connect/reconnect to my AP without apparently problems.