Openmoko Bug #2305: GSM connection hangs up when during a call a second incoming call is not answered

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Mon Aug 24 08:22:29 CEST 2009

#2305: GSM connection hangs up when during a call a second incoming call is not
answered
 Reporter:  nhv      |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  Conversation lost
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by lindi):

 I don't have SHR but I'll try to help. Modify /etc/frameworkd.conf make
 sure you have something like

 [frameworkd]
 log_to = syslog

 [ogsmd]
 log_level = DEBUG

 Then check that AT commands get logged by syslog (/var/log/something
 depending on your syslog configuration). If logging seems to work, repeat
 your phone call test and then upload the full log here. You will want to
 check that there is nothing private in the log file first, though.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2305#comment:1>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>