Openmoko Bug #1250: No Wifi in Managed Mode

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Feb 13 03:12:30 CET 2009

#1250: No Wifi in Managed Mode
    Reporter:  mickey@…             |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel@…
        Type:  defect               |       Status:  reopened
   Blockedby:                       |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                       |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                       |

Comment(by werner):

 Here's an update:

 My original interpretation that the AP was first offering a
 capability which it later refused was incorrect. I can even
 reproduce the problem. But this still doesn't explain the root
 of this particular evil.

 - Werner