Openmoko Bug #2223: gsm0710muxd loosing packets?

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Feb 19 13:05:01 CET 2009

#2223: gsm0710muxd loosing packets?
 Reporter:  kapiteined  |          Owner:  Nytowl
     Type:  defect      |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro      |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal      |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0           |      Blockedby:
Estimated:              |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:              |   Reproducible:

Comment(by mickey):

 You're right, I didn't spot these losses. I don't think the packets are
 lost in the multiplexer though, I rather think it's too much for the modem
 to transmit. Needs further research.