Openmoko Bug #2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Feb 20 09:04:59 CET 2009

#2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages
 Reporter:  laforge          |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:  gps s3x24xx_serial rxerr
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Yes it's written but I haven't tested it yet, I wonder what the impact
 will be on throughput.  I'll test it thisafternoon.