Openmoko Bug #2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Feb 22 03:51:08 CET 2009

#2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages
 Reporter:  laforge          |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:  gps s3x24xx_serial rxerr
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 That's great, I'll backport it to stable shortly.

 But we didn't throw much light on Harald's issue since unless he soldered
 in a Glamo for old times' sake :-) it won't be that code hurting it.