Openmoko Bug #1656: Bad A2DP performance

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Feb 25 20:28:15 CET 2009

#1656: Bad A2DP performance
 Reporter:  Mercury  |          Owner:  Nytowl
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro   |        Version:
 Severity:  major    |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Mercury):

 I tried it on Debian, and the default debian configs don't have the lines
 I mentioned in an earlier comment in its hcid.conf .. so my A2DP
 headphones got some very weak performance.

 Honestly I think this ticket should be closed since it was observed with
 bluez 3, and we seem to be moving toward bluez 4 now.  Who knows if it'll
 even be a problem then, and the config lines that made such a big
 difference for me may not be present or needed then.