Openmoko Bug #2204: fails to parse

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jan 7 18:09:14 CET 2009

#2204: fails to parse
 Reporter:  rwhitby  |          Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro   |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
Changes (by mirko):

 * cc: mirko@… (added)

 not that I am an expert or anything, but I am the one who changed the
 address, so it is my fault that this error came into being ;)
 Does it help if you switch the URL to :;protocol=http