Openmoko Bug #2216: Call = there is no sound

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Jan 23 23:24:14 CET 2009

#2216: Call = there is no sound
 Reporter:  octavsly  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown   |        Version:  GTA02v6
 Severity:  major     |       Keywords:  call, mute, no sound, no audio
 Haspatch:  0         |      Blockedby:
Estimated:            |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:            |   Reproducible:

Comment(by octavsly):

 Replying to [comment:1 lindi]:
 > Can you run "alsactl -f current.state store" during call and attach
 "current.state" to this bug report?

 Updated (testing branch) and rebooted. The problem is gone.
 When I will have again the issue, I will attach it.