Openmoko Bug #2220: ps outputs Unknown HZ value! (89) Assume 100.

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jan 27 12:17:14 CET 2009

#2220: ps outputs Unknown HZ value! (89) Assume 100.
 Reporter:  bram             |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  minor            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by bram):

 This bug seems to have something to do with uptime or even setting the
 right date even?

 Because I'm not sure, ''and'' it has been fixed upstream (for what I can
 read it is a procps package problem), I think this bug can be marked as
 invalid so people who do see it can find it here and read that it is not a

 So feel free to close this bug or mark it as invalid.

 Thanks for the reply!