Openmoko Bug #2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jan 29 18:40:53 CET 2009

#2180: stable-tracking: 'rxserr' UART messages
 Reporter:  laforge          |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:  gps s3x24xx_serial rxerr
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by laforge):

 andy: with regard to non-GTA devices: yes, there is no glamo, there is no
 SDIO or AR6000. There also is o FIQ/HDQ.  And yes usb/ethernet is up and

 Apart from that, the s3c2410fb is used, like in GTA01.  The NAND flash is
 used.  The SD-card is used (s3cmci, like GTA01).   I have a couple of my
 glofiish specific drivers, but none of them
 are actually loaded when this bug occurs.  There is no particular system
 activity, no daemons
 running, almost zero CPU consumption.