Openmoko Bug #2121: [audio] new alsa state for A7

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 6 22:22:55 CEST 2009

#2121: [audio] new alsa state for A7
    Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
   Blockedby:              |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:              |     Blocking:
Reproducible:              |

Comment(by TimoJyrinki):

 I believe is not completely correct. See for example

 The statefile has all mic settings completely maxed out, which seems to
 turn into severe audio problems. In that thread I suggested my tweaked
 gsmhandset.state, which has speaker volume set to 115 and mono playback
 volume set to 100. With those settings, I don't have problems and neither
 seem to have others. The speaker volume might be left at 127, I just
 lowered it ouf of habit because of the earlier echo problems, but
 regarding the mono playback I received negative feedback still at level
 105 from a person so lowered it to 100.

 Using buzz-fixed Freerunners. At least hopefully more people will test
 this, but it sounds sane not to max out everything (Mic2 3, mono sidetone
 7, mono playback 127).