Openmoko Bug #2247: write bitbake receipe for gpio-s3c6410

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Mar 1 15:50:37 CET 2009

#2247: write bitbake receipe for gpio-s3c6410
 Reporter:  werner       |          Owner:  nytowl@…
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro       |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal       |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0            |      Blockedby:
Estimated:               |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:               |   Reproducible:
 I've added a S3C6410 variant of my gpio utility in

 We already have a package called s3c24xx-gpio that provides the
 "gpio" utility. So it would be nice if we could have a receipe
 for gpio-s3c6410 as well.

 - Werner