Openmoko Bug #2243: [Xglamo] some motion events are thrashed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Mar 2 10:26:20 CET 2009

#2243: [Xglamo] some motion events are thrashed
 Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  enhancement       |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown           |        Version:  FSO-MS2
 Severity:  normal            |       Keywords:  Xglamo
 Haspatch:  1                 |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                    |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                    |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Richard.Kralovic):

 Many thanks for clarifying the function of the buffer. I was not sure
 about this one, I'll put it back to the old size and test it. I am quite
 sure that the QUEUE_SIZE in mieq.c in Xglamo is relevant. I am still not
 sure about the buffer size in evdev (kernel), but it seems to me that if
 this is small, then slow clients (Xglamo) must miss some events.