Openmoko Bug #2209: alsactl restore wakes up X

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Mar 3 10:41:45 CET 2009

#2209: alsactl restore wakes up X
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by lindi):

 This still happens with andy-tracking 81da012eb0fff1bc. sushama, are you
 running any other processes that could control display brightness? Do you
 see the characters being read with strace? If I "chvt 1" I can see that
 "[P" is written to console when I switch to gsmhandset.state.