Openmoko Bug #2250: opkg hangs install coreutils

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Mar 4 11:17:13 CET 2009

#2250: opkg hangs install coreutils
 Reporter:  Nytowl   |          Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  assigned
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
Changes (by tick):

  * owner:  openmoko-devel => tick
  * status:  new => assigned

   Which distro and repository did you use?
 And which version of opkg are you using?

 I already did some modification on R202, but not knowing if I found the
 root cause because lack of information.
 But since I know FR can reproduce this issue, it will be much easier for
 me to deal with.