Openmoko Bug #2250: opkg hangs install coreutils

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Mar 4 15:34:08 CET 2009

#2250: opkg hangs install coreutils
 Reporter:  Nytowl   |          Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  assigned
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Nytowl):

 I am using the latest unstable fso-image ( March 2 ) and 2.6.8-stable
 kernel. I have also noticed that opkg hangs when I use -force-overwite.
 I'm not sure that's related to this hand and could open a new bug.