Openmoko Bug #2235: Monochrome display on resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Mar 8 01:32:56 CET 2009

#2235: Monochrome display on resume
 Reporter:  zeroedout        |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:  display, resume
 Haspatch:  1                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by jancona):

 I also saw this for the first time today after installing Qi. I am using
 Michael Trimarchi's freerunner-v14.6.jffs2 Android image and his
 uImage-v13.bin, but I've been using this combo for several days without
 seeing this problem, so it seems Qi-related.