Openmoko Bug #2209: alsactl restore wakes up X

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Mar 8 17:45:27 CET 2009

#2209: alsactl restore wakes up X
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Yeah 119 is KEY_PAUSE which is HOLD key event.

 HOLD key is not super useful anyway because it only works with headset
 plugged in and MICBIAS powered.  I assume headset isn't in during these

 What we could try to do is mask HOLD events by tracking headset JACK
 presence, that'd take this away for normal case headset isn't in.