Openmoko Bug #2256: [kernel] problem with swap file on fat partition

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Mar 8 20:44:38 CET 2009

#2256: [kernel] problem with swap file on fat partition
 Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect            |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown           |        Version:
 Severity:  normal            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                 |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                    |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                    |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Richard.Kralovic):

 Sure, I guess that it's an upstream problem. I was just wondering if there
 is anybody knowing about why exactly is the mutex needed. Anyway,
 commenting it out works around the problem, so maybe somebody finds it