Openmoko Bug #2333: Intermittent kernel oops when using wifi

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Mar 5 00:23:46 CET 2010

#2333: Intermittent kernel oops when using wifi
 Reporter:  bt4              |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  in_testing
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:  wlan oops
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by bt4):

 Thanks for the patch, however I'm still seeing the problem. Niko supplied
 me with a replacement kernel module, which I tested using the method above
 and it failed in exactly the same way. The dmesg output looks similar too.