Openmoko Bug #2264: Heavy GPRS traffic causes a Calypso crash

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 12 19:43:51 CEST 2010

#2264: Heavy GPRS traffic causes a Calypso crash
    Reporter:  budfive      |        Type:  defect
   Blockedby:               |   Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |    Blocking:
Reproducible:               |

Comment(by TimoJyrinki):

 With quick testing I can confirm that lindi's tc command improves GPRS
 usability tremendously. I'm now browsing google maps with full javascript
 and images and SSHing to a server running irssi at the same time,
 something which is on the heavy side and has tended to always crash the
 GSM before.