Openmoko Bug #2367: Restore Bluetooth state on resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 12 19:57:52 CEST 2010

#2367: Restore Bluetooth state on resume
 Reporter:  TimoJyrinki  |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect       |         Status:  new
Component:  kernel       |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal       |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0            |      Blockedby:
Estimated:               |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:               |   Reproducible:

Comment(by psonek):

 I have patch in qtmoko which saves bluetooth in variable and restores it
 after suspend:

 Works good for me, as a benefit it avoids reading pin from hardware.