Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Apr 25 10:50:03 CEST 2008

 src/libraries/qtopiaprediction/wordprediction.cpp  |    4 ++--
 .../inputmethods/predictivekeyboard/pred.cpp       |   16 ++++++++--------
 src/plugins/inputmethods/predictivekeyboard/pred.h |    5 +++--

New commits:
commit 7f8d1b48f3e4606cea96a4533181b8744dff1ec8
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Thu Apr 24 16:45:31 2008 +0200

    [prediction] Begin describing the key positions in terms of rects and not as center of a square
        The weight function needs updating but they are the core of the prediction
        so a lot of thought and testing must be applied.
        E.g. we could draw a line from the point to the center of the layout and see
        where the line intersects with the border of the rect and then use the length
        of this line for the distance. This probably means one has to reduce the size
        exclude sizes as the border of the rects are nearer to the point than the center
        of it.

commit bb2704b0466f17e892c0b266e68b6438231d969c
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Thu Apr 24 16:25:34 2008 +0200

    [prediction] Use the center of the points and update the todo item
        We need to take the prediction code to work with not equally sized
        keys. A press on a bigger is always more far away from the center
        than small keys, this discriminates big keys.