Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.dev'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Aug 26 22:46:24 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc |    2 +-

New commits:
commit 5f9fcbc6c66577d87fd915989fdf07b4791a71e4
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Tue Aug 26 22:40:02 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Upgrade Qtopia to get the SMS and phonebook on reset fix
        - Tick changed the parsing of the Qtopia PDU, let us see if that
          is making things better.
        - I was seeing issues with my phonebook (not being listed)
          after resets and such and this should be addressed now.