Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Wed Jul 16 20:46:33 CEST 2008

 etc/themes/finxi/callscreen.xml                    |    8 ++++----
 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.cpp     |    8 ++++----

New commits:
commit f929be99911d8899686ea05d98ca0e78b8431fa6
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Wed Jul 16 20:40:47 2008 +0200

    [theme] Change the callscreen theme so Show Keypad and End Call are next to each other
        This could qualify as a hack. When we dial the option "Hold" does not make
        any sense so we hide this option. The result is a button, empty space, another
        button. To avoid this reorder "Send Busy, Hold, Resume" and "Show Keypad" position.

        This should have no impact on usability, just look better, maybe a bit unusual after
        having used the stock theme for a while. This is related to #1564

commit d355f641ba29b68dd2e315aa830d35ed76a9d720
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Wed Jul 16 20:22:56 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] On the first outgoing call allow to queue a number
        On a outgoing call you can currently show the keypad and
        click the number buttons but no number is displayed. The two
        options were to hide the "Show keypad" button or to allow queuing
        a new number. The queued number can be used to dial so I decided
        for that.