Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 24 12:30:09 CEST 2008

 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.cpp     |    6 ++++++

New commits:
commit 3a77c293f0367490fb1869718126d8f7ccb47fcb
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 24 12:22:12 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] Attempt to fix a crash we see on the device
        Wendy got me a core file and the crash is in stateChanged. So the only places it
        can crash are a failing qobject_cast on the model or item being 0 for some
        reason.

        There is only a small window were we are without a CallItemModel*, a failing
        qobject_cast is unlikely so the other code using qobject_cast was not updated
        to check for that.

        A null item looks more promising though so let us assume that this is the case.

        #0  0x40d6f4ac in ?? ()
        #(gdb) bt
        #0  0x40d6f4ac in ?? ()
        #1  0x0008e978 in CallItemListView::currentChanged ()
        #2  0x0015b1c0 in QListData::shared_null ()
        #Backtrace stopped: frame did not save the PC