Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Jun 24 05:30:23 CEST 2008

 src/libraries/qtopiacomm/serial/qatchat.cpp |    9 ++++++++-

New commits:
commit c3da122d325107a8781abd655db99d0723667345
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Tue Jun 24 05:17:50 2008 +0200

    [gsm] Micro-optimasation to answer phonecalls faster
        The TI Calypso goes to sleep after a while and you need to send something to
        wake it up in order to process AT commands. Qtopia provides a
        registerWakeupCommand for this. Currently only the messages we send to
        the modem are taken into account. In case of an incoming call we get at
        least %CPI/RING and actually know that the modem is awake. So sending the
        wakeup command added another +500 msec delay on answering phone calls.

        Take everything we send to the modem and receive from the modem into
        account to determine when we should send the wakeup command.