Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.stable'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Wed Jun 25 08:40:56 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc |    2 +-

New commits:
commit d5188d6389fdf8c4adeb03b9ae0ad908a92c365b
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Wed Jun 25 05:45:28 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Build a Qtopia version with Theme performance improvements
        Try to layout ThemedView less often, try to avoid doing a layout
        when we simply want to see if a item is present.

commit 0a6ead2d1572ecaa2fced3c4636b730817fe7d72
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Tue Jun 24 04:42:19 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] We want the experimental callhandling fixes from Qtopia