Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Sun Jun 29 16:23:24 CEST 2008

 qtopiacore/qt/src/corelib/global/qnamespace.h     |    2 +
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qapplication_x11.cpp |   68 +++++++++++++++------
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qwidget.cpp          |   11 ++--
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qwidget_x11.cpp      |   49 +++++++++++----
 src/server/phone/callscreen/themed/callscreen.cpp |   11 +--

New commits:
commit 0804dac715809cfcf5171e6fff91f2adbaa17e2d
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sat Jun 28 19:44:17 2008 +0200

    [x11] Do not wait for a MapNotify when the window is already mapped
        We have send hide events but did not withdraw/unmap the window. On a show_sys
        we wanted to map these windows again. As we wait for MapNotifies nowadays and
        the window was already mapped we didn't get anyone.

        Do not XMapWindow a window when it is already mapped. Only map it when it was
        not mapped before or if we did a XUnmapWindow. Also listen to the UnmapNotify
        to keep things synchronized.

commit fbb4d231838bae1cff9c4d9d9b2faff700184b9c
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sat Jun 28 14:46:41 2008 +0200

    [x11] Do not paint before we got a MapNotify from the X server
        With e we get the following using Xglamo for most of the windows
        we map.

        XMapWindow
            -> Configure
            -> Reparent
            -> Configure (again)
            -> MapNotify (or the other way around...)

        So let us wait for the MapNotify to Resize,Move and paint then. So for
        a small second users will see the mapped window with only the background.
        We can avoid this by setting a none background...

commit 637cae51cc0ba7b7dff789f9a6d58eecd1e83f02
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sat Jun 28 14:42:11 2008 +0200

    [theme] Update the two items in one go as well