Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Mon Jun 30 08:48:07 CEST 2008

 etc/themes/finxi/dialer.xml                        |    2 +-
 src/libraries/qtopia/qsoftmenubar.cpp              |    2 +
 src/libraries/qtopia/qtopiaapplication.cpp         |   13 ++++++++++
 .../phone/contextlabel/base/contextlabel.cpp       |   26 ++++----------------
 src/server/phone/contextlabel/base/contextlabel.h  |    2 -

New commits:
commit 865944a51dec0e3889139d2cd4b2f7124c5d8f3a
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Mon Jun 30 08:43:24 2008 +0200

    [x11] Make sure we always release the key
        If we do not release the key we will QKeyEvent with a autoRepeat
        flag set. These will be discarded by qsoftmenubar.cpp eventFilter
        and no option menu is going to pop.
        Send and Release a specific key immediately. Do not handle the itemReleased
        case at all. There can be only one button involved in a press/release
        and it is sane to assume this.

commit 96a78f479699920b2607a6f7a418555c974b9a4f
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Mon Jun 30 06:34:14 2008 +0200

    [x11] Do not move the popup for X11
        As the QResizeEvent is delayed we will do weird things
        with the moving of the popupmenu. We popup the window
        with the right position and if we get a genuine resizeevent
        our popup will be wrongly placed. To properly place reposition
        the popup we would need to know which widget we are currently
        associated with. This information is currently not available.

        This commit effectively forbids changing/resizing the option
        menu when it is currently visible.

commit 5a837bef676c464ed8b8e9d75836a519d23c16ae
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sun Jun 29 17:44:15 2008 +0200

    Revert "Revert "The ContextLabel was not updated for the "missed call" messagebox on qpe launch.""

    Looks like we still need it for the same case. Race/order of initialisation.
    Without this we don't set the right property on the window.

    This reverts commit 708bb8a2206d6c810b36241bdc5a4103ff6306ee.

commit 38cbd87d4c4395fe3811831a6c73e94f25e20f22
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sun Jun 29 17:02:25 2008 +0200

    [dialer] Do not set a background/colormap to get a better startup experience
        We set the background/base of the widget to "white" due this. Do not
        set a colormap to get around this issue. The Qtopia theming is fundamentally
        flawed though and needs further fixes.