Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Thu May 15 10:59:27 CEST 2008

 pixmaps/addressbook/AddressBook.png         |  Bin
 pixmaps/appearance/Appearance.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/archives/Archives.png               |  Bin
 pixmaps/beaming/Infrared.png                |  Bin
 pixmaps/btsettings/BTSettings.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/calculator/Calculator.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/calibrate/Calibrate.png             |  Bin
 pixmaps/callforwarding/CallForwarding.png   |  Bin
 pixmaps/callhistory/CallHistory.png         |  Bin
 pixmaps/camera/Camera.png                   |  Bin
 pixmaps/clock/Clock.png                     |  Bin
 pixmaps/datebook/DateBook.png               |  Bin
 pixmaps/drm/Drm.png                         |  Bin
 pixmaps/fifteen/Fifteen.png                 |  Bin
 pixmaps/helpbrowser/HelpBrowser.png         |  Bin
 pixmaps/homescreen/homescreen.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/hwsettings/recognition_settings.png |  Bin
 pixmaps/language/Language.png               |  Bin
 pixmaps/light-and-power/Light.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/mediaplayer/VideoPlayer.png         |  Bin
 pixmaps/mediarecorder/SoundRecorder.png     |  Bin
 pixmaps/minesweep/MineHunt.png              |  Bin
 pixmaps/netsetup/PPPConnect.png             |  Bin
 pixmaps/packagemanager/PackageManager.png   |  Bin
 pixmaps/phonenetworks/PhoneNetworks.png     |  Bin
 pixmaps/phonesettings/PhoneSettings.png     |  Bin
 pixmaps/photoedit/ImageViewer.png           |  Bin
 pixmaps/profileedit/Note.png                |  Bin
 pixmaps/qpe/AppsIcon.png                    |  Bin
 pixmaps/qtmail/EMail.png                    |  Bin
 pixmaps/security/Security.png               |  Bin
 pixmaps/serverwidgets/ServerWidgets.png     |  Bin
 pixmaps/simapp/simapp.png                   |  Bin
 pixmaps/sipsettings/SIP.png                 |  Bin
 pixmaps/snake/Snake.png                     |  Bin
 pixmaps/speeddial/speeddial.png             |  Bin
 pixmaps/sysinfo/SystemInfo.png              |  Bin
 pixmaps/systemtime/DateTime.png             |  Bin
 pixmaps/textedit/TextEditor.png             |  Bin
 pixmaps/todolist/TodoList.png               |  Bin
 pixmaps/words/Words.png                     |  Bin
 pixmaps/worldtime/CityTime.png              |  Bin
 src/server/phone/contactdbusexporter.cpp    |    7 +------
 src/server/phone/smsstatusdbusexporter.cpp  |   19 +++++++++++++++++--

New commits:
commit 0fb340f0e9ebf775d0203219bed059caacda4424