Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Mon May 19 10:52:07 CEST 2008

 qtopiacore/qt/src/corelib/global/qnamespace.h      |    3 ++
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qapplication_x11.cpp  |   23 +++++++++++++++++
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qkeymapper_x11.cpp    |   26 ++++++++++++++++---
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qwidget.cpp           |    8 ++++++
 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/painting/qbackingstore.cpp   |    9 ++++--
 .../qmodemsupplementaryservices.cpp                |    8 ++++++

New commits:
commit 6b52394deeef660c40a317422c1a8749252ebe8d
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sun May 18 19:34:46 2008 +0200

    [qt] Attempt to layout and paint only once on startup
        Delay resizing, layouting and painting after we know how big
        our window is going to be. Also only send a paintEvent if it
        makes sense to show it.
        For menus/popups we will never get a ConfigureNotify as we bypass
        the window manager with them so always attempt to paint popups.

commit 4f7df94616ffac06cc3927fd1d8c2dbf6de724af
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sun May 18 16:12:53 2008 +0200

    [gsm] Look at CBS dcs and convert. Currenlty it takes only the default alphabet into account
        dcs is optional (QAtUtils::parseNumber could deserve an overload with a
        default parameter we have to assume 0 is default) and defaults to
        00001111 (15). In these two cases use the GSM codec to convert the string.

commit 10df646a9d07cb29f634b9f4a8c50f742a8cb6c5
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sun May 18 00:36:16 2008 +0200

    [qt] Attempt to resize application windows only once
        Currently we get a ResizeEvent, a LayoutRequest and another ResizeEvent.
        This can be rather slow on the Neo1973. Disable the first ResizeEvent generated
        from QWidget and rely on getting a ConfigureNotify from the XServer.

commit 6f54075ffdf0b4868a39de6f90853241eac57b80
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Sat May 17 20:17:20 2008 +0200

    [qt] Key event compression and autorepeat reordered key events
        The illume keyboard is using the XTest extension to send a whole
        word as keyevents. The Qt code reordered a word like "aba" to "aab". This
        is due the usage of XCheckIfEvent and XPutBackEvent. XCheckIfEvent matched
        any event in the queue with the same window and keycode regardles of a key
        being inbetween and then put this event back to the head of the queue.

        Example for the keypress/release:
            order from x                : a, b, a
            reordering (XCheckIfEvent)  : a, b
            putback                     : a, a, b