Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.april-update'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue May 27 12:30:32 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcdates.inc |    2 +-
 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc  |    2 +-

New commits:
commit 257319dfe10887588a1de5edc73af372317cc1a9
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Tue May 27 12:27:11 2008 +0200

    [srcdate] Bump the EFL SRCDATE to the 28th of May
        We want the embryo_time.c fix to have the timezone fixes. The issue is
        that now it is the 27th of May. So we set the date to the future which means
        people checking out now and tomorrow will get different sources.
        There is no way to avoid this. Adding a time to the SRCDATE would create a new
        pile of issues (in regard to upgrading...)

commit 16f19979eda1b4ad4fd2412dc2d38109cc9f5c8b
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Tue May 27 11:04:34 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Build a more recent version of illume