Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Sep 5 05:20:11 CEST 2008

 src/applications/addressbook/addressbook.cpp |   63 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 src/applications/addressbook/addressbook.h   |    1 +

New commits:
commit 1d13b889cbeedb074feffda235e7876f61e6a5e5
Author: Guillaume <charlie137 at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 5 11:20:01 2008 +0800

    [addressbook] Shows a warning if we try to add a contact when an other contact has the same name.
      I added a mew method : AddressbookWindow::acceptEntry, that we can modify in the future for more condition testing -like
      : adding a contact with the same number than an other-