HowTo?

Tick Chen tick at openmoko.com
Mon Sep 15 18:45:48 CEST 2008

Hi Joel,
  Currently all packages from community are released through
projects.openmoko.org. However we are planing to modify this.
We will create web pages to let hackers release their packages.

There will be two pages:
 1. release packages: release applications or data through packages.
 2. release repository: release repositories that maintained by
community hackers.
These pages are underconstructed yet, but it will be there soon.
If you want to release a many packages that hacked by you, you may
want to release them with your own repository.

I will update more detail information when stuff are ready.

Cheers,
Tick