HowTo?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Sep 16 02:18:39 CEST 2008

Tick Chen wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>   Currently all packages from community are released through
> projects.openmoko.org. However we are planing to modify this.
> We will create web pages to let hackers release their packages.

Please ensure that there is absolutely no way that someone can
contribute a package without also contribuing the source code and
verified build instructions alongside it.

The last thing Openmoko needs is some rogue element uploading something
with a trojan in it, and sullying the reputation of Openmoko for ever.

-- Rod