HowTo?

Tick Chen tick at openmoko.com
Tue Sep 16 05:02:26 CEST 2008

Hi Rod,
  Yes, any package (application package) submitted, we also ask the
author release their source code. i will actually try to look into them.
But if you are using repositories maintained by others. You have to play
that on your own risk.

Thanks for your advice. I will take care about that.

In the future. There will be three ways to release your application.
1. merge into feed build by our build system. (have to be very good quality.)
   Author may need to ask or provide their bb file.
2. release by application packages. (will be reviewed one by one, FOSS
required.)
3. release by repository (maintained by community people, repository should be sane, and do no evil.)

Cheers,
Tick