Something like a Wiki

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Sun Dec 3 18:17:55 CET 2006

All,

We talked it over internally for quite some time now, and finally decided
that we want to wait until we have hardware to sell to launch our Wiki. We
just don't have the time to design and monitor another site now.

I have dedicated a member of my team to organizing content on from this
mailing list. We've picked up from where Ben left off. This will all be
posted on our Wiki when we go live.

Also, I've reworked my personal homepage. Perhaps this will provide some
directed conversations until then.

    * http://www.moss-pultz.com

Thank again for all your support and interest in OpenMoko!

-Sean