openmoko on other FIC platforms as well?

Richard Franks richard.franks at
Mon Dec 4 16:18:13 CET 2006

Hi Koen,

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 10:59 +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Software can't magically fix a slow framebuffer. Last I heard you couldn't trigger full
> redraws at 20fps on the s3c2410fb, so all the decoding power in the world couldn't get you
> fluid playback if you can't get it on the screen in time.

Do you have a link relating to this?

This thread, and the hardware manual link inside (although the tech-info
is lifted directly from the manual) seem to state otherwise:

Framerate is quite significant to me :-)  Do you know if the discrepancy
a driver issue?