Synchronize Calendar, Contacts of Neo with Lotus Notes, Outlook, etc.

Richard Franks richard.franks at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Dec 5 21:09:59 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 20:50 +0100, Dennis Günnewig wrote:
> Hey @all,
>
> at the company we use Lotus Notes. As I'm really interested in using the
> neo for business and private purposes two things are important for me.
>
> 1)A software packet which enables me to synchronize my calendar, contacts
> etc. on Neo with Lotus Notes and/or MS Outlook.

I know that OpenMoko partnered with Funambol, to provide synchronisation
services:
http://www.funambol.com/

But we don't know the details or scope of that deal - certainly it
appears that Funambol have hooks into Lotus/Outlook - whether that is
included as part of the deal I couldn't speculate really.

Richard