ideas with SMS

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Thu Dec 7 21:29:29 CET 2006

Dnia czwartek, 7 grudnia 2006 19:44, Gabriel Ambuehl napisał:

> Why not go all the way and use Jabber instead? Surely that should be
> cheaper than the ripoff prices for SMS we usually see...

As long as phone will be able to keep GPRS session connected all the time
it could be good. I pay per each 500KB of data in each direction so one
of first things which I do is disabling any data traffic in phones due to
fact that most of them do not keep session to generate more costs.

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

          Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.