Neo1973 + PSP == wifi proxy?

Richard Franks spontificus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:08:02 CET 2006

I dropped the original idea below because of its limited utility, and
this follow-up has even less utility.. however, since there is some
javascript support in the PSP browser.. and the PSP would export its
file-system to the Neo.. it should be technically possible. I wouldn't
like to guess at the approximate bandwidth though ;-)

Richard