somewhat off topic: dreaming of a neo 1973

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Mon Dec 11 18:17:35 CET 2006

I had a dream last night in which I was showing off my Neo to my geek friends,
who of course were drooling over the open Linux-based design and hardware
features such as the VGA screen and the USB host port.

Have I been spending too much time writing, reading, and thinking about this
project :-)?

Sean and others, keep up the good work. Remember that in spite of the length
of our wishlist, and the voracity of our arguments, most (all?) of us are
thrilled with this project and look forward to developing software for it.

Michael