Neo1973 + PSP == wifi proxy?

Alex Savvutin alex-svx at mail.ru
Mon Dec 11 20:24:01 CET 2006

Hi,

PSP is not an open platform (Sony SDK costs $10000), but there is the "homebrew" SDK (http://ps2dev.org/psp), it's kind of hacking but it is possible sometimes to get the "homebrew" apps to run on the PSP. So wifi proxy can be implemented in C++ (PSP 2.7/8/+ firmware also supports Flash).

I think it's interesting to make a more abstract project, I mean unified wifi/bluetooth/etc proxy for various platforms. Just another example: Neo1973 <=> Bluetooth <=> Desktop PC <=> Internet. And so on.

Best wishes,
Alex