Introduction and queries...

Warren Noronha wnorrix at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 23:00:13 CET 2006

I think open moko is a great idea. I personally cant wait to get my
hands on this phone.

Some queries I do have.

I am not clear if there is or there is'nt WiFi and Bluetooth. I think
this is really important
because I dont want to end up carrying cables for my device when I
can just use bluetooth.

I havent seen much discussion on Mac integration. I would like to
work on this, with other
mac developers (if such a project is planned)

I am working on ICT projects in developing countries. I think I can
really push this device if there
is WiFi cause the communities we setup are all wireless mesh
networks. One of our primary
requirements are voip communication.

Also I would like to know if they device supports languages other
than English.

Best Regards
Warren Brian Noronha.