Introduction and queries...

Jeff Andros jeff at
Sun Dec 17 23:35:24 CET 2006

Hi Warren

> I havent seen much discussion on Mac integration. I would like to
> work on this, with other
> mac developers (if such a project is planned)
> mac integration shouldn't be a problem, I think we said something about
this before, but it was a while back so here goes:

the openmoko/Neo is compatible with SyncML, which is an open standard for
these kind of devices, there's a bunch of sync programs out there, I think I
even saw a server system developed in PHP. SyncML is also supported by
iSync, so you don't even need to worry about purchasing/downloading
software.  As for a development environment, you can run the whole GNU
development toolchain, then add the crosscompiling stuff you need from

hope this answers your questions